In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.
- KubernetesAlmalinuxCentOSContainersDockerFAQFedoraIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceOracle LinuxRed Hat Enterprise LinuxRocky LinuxVirtualization
Kubernetes can be installed and configured in a variety of ways, including on personal computers, physical servers, virtual machines, and as a cloud service. We will learn how to install a single node Kubernetes cluster using Minikube in CentOS Linux.
- FedoraFAQFedora SilverblueLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksLinux troubleshootingUnix/Linux Beginners
Forgot the root password in Fedora? Or do you want to change the root user password in your Fedora system? No problem! This brief guide explains how to change or reset root password in Fedora.
- Linux Tips & TricksDebianElementary OSFAQLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux MintPop OSTips and TricksTrouble shootingUbuntuUnix/Linux Beginners
In this guide, we will look at what causes broken sudo, and how to restore sudo privileges to a user from recovery mode in Ubuntu and its derivatives.
- Linux Tips & TricksCommand line utilitiesFAQLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsTips and TricksUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this comprehensive tutorial, we are going to learn to bulk rename multiple files at once in Linux in 8 different ways.
- Linux CommandsAlmalinuxAlpine LinuxArch LinuxFAQFedoraLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux Tips & TricksPackage managementRed Hat Enterprise LinuxRocky LinuxTips and TricksUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide explains how to find a package version in some popular Linux distributions such as Alpine Linux, Arch Linux and its derivatives, Debian and its derivatives, RHEL and its derivatives.