Vorta is a graphical frontend for BorgBackup application. This guide explains how to backup files and folders with Vorta in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux AdministrationScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
Debugging helps you to fix the errors in your program. In this article, we will discuss various techniques to debug bash scripts with examples in Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Passing arguments to a program is one of the common operations across any language you use. In this article, we are going to see how to parse arguments in bash scripts using bash builtin getopts function.
- Backup toolsBorgBackupCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.
- DebianLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux DistributionsLinux Installation GuidesUnix/Linux Beginners
This step by step guide walks you through the steps to create Debian 11 bootable medium and how to install Debian 11 bullseye with screenshots.
- openSUSELinuxLinux AdministrationLinux DistributionsLinux Installation GuidesUnix/Linux Beginners
This step by step guide explains how to download the latest openSUSE Leap and Tumbleweed editions and then how to install openSUSE Leap 15.3 desktop edition with screenshots.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Zenity is a rewrite of gdialog, the GNOME port of dialog which allows you to create GUI dialog boxes in Bash scripts in Linux, BSD and Windows.