In this article, we will be learning about the basics of cloud computing, it’s various models and types. We will also look into Cloud computing architecture and characteristics in detail.
- Apache CassandraBigDataCloudDatabaseDevOpsNoSQL
Getting Started With DataStax Astra DB | Astra DB Tutorial
In this tutorial, we will discuss what is DataStax Astra DB, how to create a database with Astra DB, how to load sample data to the database and finally how to connect the databases.
- KubernetesCloudContainersDevOpsDockerIT AutomationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
Kubernetes Features Explained In Detail
In this article, we are going to learn about important features of Kubernetes which will help you to understand the functional concepts of Kubernetes in deeper level.
- Apache CassandraBigDataCentOSDatabaseFedoraLinuxNoSQLOpensourceOracle LinuxRed Hat Enterprise Linux
How To Install Apache Cassandra in CentOS
In this article, we will go through the step-by-step process to install Cassandra in CentOS 7 Linux and learn a few CQL commands.
- Apache CassandraBigDataDatabaseFacebookNoSQLOpensource
What is Apache Cassandra | Introduction To Cassandra
In this guide, we will discuss what is Cassandra, the Market leading NoSQL DB, Cassandra architecture, key components and and its use cases in detail.
- KubernetesAlmalinuxCentOSContainersDockerFAQFedoraIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceOracle LinuxRed Hat Enterprise LinuxRocky LinuxVirtualization
How To Install Kubernetes Using Minikube In CentOS Linux
Kubernetes can be installed and configured in a variety of ways, including on personal computers, physical servers, virtual machines, and as a cloud service. We will learn how to install a single node Kubernetes cluster using Minikube in CentOS Linux.
- KubernetesCloudContainersDevOpsDockerFAQIT AutomationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
Introduction to Kubernetes | What is Kubernetes
Introduction Welcome to the introduction to Kubernetes course. Kubernetes, also known as k8s or…