Rclone can copy files between two different cloud providers. In this brief guide, we will see how to transfer files between Dropbox and Google Drive with Rclone in Linux.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This guide explains how to mount Dropbox locally using Rclone cloud sync tool and how to copy or backup files to Dropbox using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide walks you through the steps to mount Google drive locally using Rclone and then backup files to google drive using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this tutorial, we will learn what is Rclone and its important features, how to install Rclone in various Linux operating systems, and finally how to access Rclone Web interface from a web browser.
- Backup toolsBorgBackupCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.
- Backup toolsCommand line utilitiesFile TransferLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksOpensourceRsyncTips and TricksUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This guide explains the useful Rsync command examples to copy, backup and synchronize files in Linux.