YAML, stands for YAML ain’t markup language, is a data serialization language that is a superset of JSON. YAML is so popular because of its simplicity. It is easy to create and read yaml files compared to XML or json.
- GitCommand line utilitiesDevOpsgitGithubLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsProgrammingUnix/Linux BeginnersVersion Control System
What is Git and how to install Git in Linux
Learn what is Git, benefits of using Git, how it works, what is GitHub and how to install Git in Linux.
- Shell ScriptsLinuxOpensourceProgrammingScriptingUtilities
How To Format Shell Programs Using Shfmt In Linux
This guide explains what is Shfmt, how to install Shfmt in Linux, and finally how to format shell programs using Shfmt in Linux.
How To Install And Use Yarn Package Manager In Linux
In this tutorial, we will discuss what is Yarn, how to install Yarn package…
- RustAnaconda DistributionCondaLinuxPackage managementProgrammingRust
Create Rust Virtual Environments Using Conda In Linux
This guide explains how to create Rust virtual environments using Conda in Linux.
Anaconda distribution ships with a package and environment management system called Conda. It is used…
- ProgrammingData scienceDevOpsLinuxMachine LearningPythonR Language
Get Started With Anaconda Navigator Graphical Interface
Anaconda Python distribution includes command line package manager named Conda and a graphical user…
- Command line utilitiesJavaLinuxOpensourceProgrammingUtilities
How To Manage Multiple Java Versions With jEnv On Linux
As a Java developer, you’d like to test your code with different Java versions.…
This guide explains how to install Nim programming language on Linux. For those wondering,…
Rust or rust-lang is a modern, fast, cross-platform, and open source systems programming language designed…