In this article, we will focus on how to do mathematical operations in bash…
- Bash scriptingBASHLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Bash Scripting – Select Loop Explained With Examples
This guide explains what is Select loop in Bash scripting and how to use Bash select loop to create a menu-driven script with examples.
This introduction to Bash scripting guide is created with different topics that will make you comfortable in writing your first bash script.
- WineBASHGamesLinuxLinux GamingMicrosoftMicrosoft WindowsOpensourceWindows
Run Windows Apps And Games Using WineZGUI On Linux
This guide explains what is WineZGUI, how to install it and how to easily run Windows apps and Windows games using Wine In Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux CommandsScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Parse CSV Files In Bash Scripts In Linux
This tutorial explains how to parse CSV files in Bash shell scripts using awk and sed utilities in Linux with examples.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxProgrammingScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Create GUI Dialog Boxes In Bash Scripts With Whiptail In Linux
This guide explains what is Whiptail, how to install Whiptail in Linux and how to create GUI dialog boxes in Bash Scripts using Whiptail in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Use Date Command In Bash Scripting In Linux
This guide explains how to use date command in Bash scripting, how to work with date and time using date in shell scripts, how to manipulate them and do various operations with it in Linux.
It is Christmas!! On behalf of OSTechNix, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! Today, I will show you how to display animated Christmas tree in Terminal in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux AdministrationScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Debug Bash Scripts In Linux And Unix
Debugging helps you to fix the errors in your program. In this article, we will discuss various techniques to debug bash scripts with examples in Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Bash Scripting – Parse Arguments In Bash Scripts Using getopts
Passing arguments to a program is one of the common operations across any language you use. In this article, we are going to see how to parse arguments in bash scripts using bash builtin getopts function.