- Dynamic File Segmentation - Supports up to 32 segments per download.
- HTTP Pipelining - Each segment is further accelerated up to six times.
- Auto Segmentation - If one segment ends, it starts another one to help terminate more fast.
- Advanced Browser Integration - Integrates with all the browsers without any additional add-ons.
- Multi-protocol support - It supports HTTP/HTTPS/FTP protocols to download files from Internet.
- Intelligent file management - Automatically categorize files based on their extensions. All the downloads are grouped in different folders as per their categories.
- Flash video download - One click flash video download from most of the sites.
- Resume support.
- Smart Scheduler - You can easily schedule flareGet to download files automatically.
- Add/Remove segments - You can add or remove download segments dynamically without interrupting the download.
- Clipboard Monitoring - No need to copy paste your download links, links automatically obtained from your clipboard.
- Limit downloads -You can limit the number of simultaneous downloads.
- Multi language support.
Sounds good? Give it a try.
Install flareget download manager in Linux mint 14/13 and Ubuntu 13.04/12.10/12.04
Press CTRL+ALT+T to open Terminal and enter the following command to add its PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:upubuntu-com/flareget-amd64
Update the sources list:
sudo apt-get update
Install flareget download manager:
sudo apt-get install flareget
Open the flareget download manager either from Terminal or Menu or unity dash:
or from Menu:
The main window of flareget:
This is the beta version. Hope the stable version will be released shortly.
Start using your new download manger. Have a good day!!!