Fedy is a graphical application that allows you to install several third-party applications, development tools, drivers, themes, and utilities in Fedora.
- KubernetesAmazon EKSAWSCloudCommand line utilitiesContainersLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceUtilitiesVirtualization
This article explains how to deploy a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS with Amazon EKS and how to install and configure AWS CLI and Kubectl to interact with the EKS cluster from commandline in Linux.
- PDFCalibre Software SuiteCommand line utilitiesEbooksLinuxOpensourceTips and TricksUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this quick tutorial, we will see how to easily convert EBooks from PDF to EPUB format (and vice versa) using Calibre software suite in Linux.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxGoogleGoogle DriveLinuxOpensourceRsyncStoragesUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
Rclone can copy files between two different cloud providers. In this brief guide, we will see how to transfer files between Dropbox and Google Drive with Rclone in Linux.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This guide explains how to mount Dropbox locally using Rclone cloud sync tool and how to copy or backup files to Dropbox using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this tutorial, we will learn what is Rclone and its important features, how to install Rclone in various Linux operating systems, and finally how to access Rclone Web interface from a web browser.
- SnowflakeCloudCloud ComputingCommand line utilitiesDatabaseDataOpsDevOpsLinuxMicrosoftMicrosoft WindowsPowershellSaaSUtilitiesWindows
In this tutorial, we will learn what is SnowSQL CLI client, how to install SnowSQL in Linux and Windows, and finally how to connect to Snowflake with SnowSQL.
- Linux CommandsCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux BasicsLinux Tips & TricksOpensourceTips and TricksUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This tutorial explains different ways to correct errors and typos in previous console commands in Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Backup toolsBorgBackupCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.