This guide explains how to mount Dropbox locally using Rclone cloud sync tool and how to copy or backup files to Dropbox using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide walks you through the steps to mount Google drive locally using Rclone and then backup files to google drive using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this tutorial, we will learn what is Rclone and its important features, how to install Rclone in various Linux operating systems, and finally how to access Rclone Web interface from a web browser.
- KubernetesAlmalinuxCentOSContainersDevOpsIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceRed Hat Enterprise LinuxRocky LinuxVirtualization
In this article, we are going to learn about Kubernetes cluster installation using Kubeadm in RHEL 8, and its clones like AlmaLinux 8, CentOS 8, and Rocky Linux 8.
- KubernetesCloudContainersDevOpsDockerIT AutomationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
In this article, we are going to learn about important features of Kubernetes which will help you to understand the functional concepts of Kubernetes in deeper level.
- Backup toolsBorgBackupCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.
- KubernetesAlmalinuxCentOSContainersDockerFAQFedoraIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceOracle LinuxRed Hat Enterprise LinuxRocky LinuxVirtualization
Kubernetes can be installed and configured in a variety of ways, including on personal computers, physical servers, virtual machines, and as a cloud service. We will learn how to install a single node Kubernetes cluster using Minikube in CentOS Linux.