In this tutorial, we will discuss what is Proxmox VE and how to install Proxmox VE to setup server virtualization environment to create and manage virtual machines and containers.
- KubernetesAmazon EKSAWSCloudCommand line utilitiesContainersLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceUtilitiesVirtualization
This article explains how to deploy a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS with Amazon EKS and how to install and configure AWS CLI and Kubectl to interact with the EKS cluster from commandline in Linux.
- WineGamesLinuxLinux GamingLinux Tips & TricksMicrosoftMicrosoft WindowsOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersWindows
This tutorial explains what is Bottles, how to install Bottles in Linux and how to manage and run windows software with Bottles in Linux with ease.
- KubernetesContainersDevOpsIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
In this tutorial, we will see what is a Pod in Kubernetes and how does a Pod work, types of Pods, how to create a new Pod, how to view the information of Pod and how to delete the Pod in Linux.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This guide explains how to mount Dropbox locally using Rclone cloud sync tool and how to copy or backup files to Dropbox using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide walks you through the steps to mount Google drive locally using Rclone and then backup files to google drive using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this tutorial, we will learn what is Rclone and its important features, how to install Rclone in various Linux operating systems, and finally how to access Rclone Web interface from a web browser.
- KubernetesAlmalinuxCentOSContainersDevOpsIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceRed Hat Enterprise LinuxRocky LinuxVirtualization
In this article, we are going to learn about Kubernetes cluster installation using Kubeadm in RHEL 8, and its clones like AlmaLinux 8, CentOS 8, and Rocky Linux 8.
- KubernetesCloudContainersDevOpsDockerIT AutomationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
In this article, we are going to learn about important features of Kubernetes which will help you to understand the functional concepts of Kubernetes in deeper level.
- Backup toolsBorgBackupCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.