This guide explains what is Whiptail, how to install Whiptail in Linux and how to create GUI dialog boxes in Bash Scripts using Whiptail in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Use Date Command In Bash Scripting In Linux
This guide explains how to use date command in Bash scripting, how to work with date and time using date in shell scripts, how to manipulate them and do various operations with it in Linux.
- Secure Shell (SSH)LinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceSecurity
How To Setup Multi-Factor Authentication For SSH In Linux
In this guide, we are going to learn what is Multi-Factor authentication and its importance and finally how to setup Multi-Factor authentication for SSH in Linux using Google Authenticator app.
- BorgBackupBackup toolsLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
Vorta – A Graphical Frontend For BorgBackup
Vorta is a graphical frontend for BorgBackup application. This guide explains how to backup files and folders with Vorta in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux AdministrationScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Debug Bash Scripts In Linux And Unix
Debugging helps you to fix the errors in your program. In this article, we will discuss various techniques to debug bash scripts with examples in Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Bash Scripting – Parse Arguments In Bash Scripts Using getopts
Passing arguments to a program is one of the common operations across any language you use. In this article, we are going to see how to parse arguments in bash scripts using bash builtin getopts function.
This guide explains how to setup MySQL with docker and how to connect to MySQL databases from command line and MySQL Workbench graphical client in Linux.
- BorgBackupBackup toolsCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
How To Backup And Restore Files Using BorgBackup In Linux
In this comprehensive article, we are going to look into what is BorgBackup and how to backup and restore files with Borg in Linux and Unix-like systems.
YAML, stands for YAML ain’t markup language, is a data serialization language that is a superset of JSON. YAML is so popular because of its simplicity. It is easy to create and read yaml files compared to XML or json.
- DebianLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux DistributionsLinux Installation GuidesUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Install Debian 11 Bullseye [A Step By Step Guide]
This step by step guide walks you through the steps to create Debian 11 bootable medium and how to install Debian 11 bullseye with screenshots.