In this article, we will focus on how to do mathematical operations in bash…
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxProgrammingScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide explains what is Whiptail, how to install Whiptail in Linux and how to create GUI dialog boxes in Bash Scripts using Whiptail in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide explains how to use date command in Bash scripting, how to work with date and time using date in shell scripts, how to manipulate them and do various operations with it in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux AdministrationScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
Debugging helps you to fix the errors in your program. In this article, we will discuss various techniques to debug bash scripts with examples in Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Passing arguments to a program is one of the common operations across any language you use. In this article, we are going to see how to parse arguments in bash scripts using bash builtin getopts function.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksScriptingShell ScriptsUnix/Linux Beginners
Zenity is a rewrite of gdialog, the GNOME port of dialog which allows you to create GUI dialog boxes in Bash scripts in Linux, BSD and Windows.