This tutorial explains what is ArchiveBox and how to install ArchiveBox in Linux, and finally how to self-host your own personal Internet Archive with ArchiveBox.
- File TransferFile sharingLinuxOpensourceSelf-hostUtilities
Transfer Files Between Any Devices Using Piping Server
This guide explains how to easily and securely transfer files between any devices using Piping Server from command line and via a web browser.
- File TransferAndroidBrowsersFile sharingLinuxMacOSMicrosoft WindowsMobileOpensourceSelf-hostTechnologyUnixUtilitiesWeb-based software
Share Files Between Multiple Devices Using Snapdrop Via Web Browser
I often exchange files from my Linux desktop to my smartphone and other computers…
- File TransferFile sharingLinuxLinux MintLinux Tips & TricksOpensourcePythonUbuntuUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
Share Files Between Linux Desktops With Warpinator
Warpinator is a simple graphical network transfer tool to easily and securely share files between Linux desktops in the local area network.
- FileserverCommand line utilitiesFAQFile sharingLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux Tips & TricksNodejsOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
How To Instantly Setup Static File Server In Linux
Ever wanted to share your files or project over network, but don’t know how…
- FileserverFAQFile sharingFile TransferLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsOpensourceSelf-hostTips and TricksUtilitiesWeb-based software
File Browser – A Cross-platform Stylish Web File Manager
File Browser, formerly known as filemanager, provides a file managing interface within a specified…
- Self-hostFile sharingFile TransferFileserverLinuxNodejsOpensourceUtilities
PSiTransfer – A Simple Open Source Self-hosted File Sharing Solution
A while ago, we have described an easy and fast way to transfer and…
- CloudFile sharingLinuxLinux MintOpensourceUbuntuUtilities
Owncloud – Setup your local own cloud server
Owncloud is an open source software suite to sync and share solution that can…