This guide explains what is Yay, how to install Yay AUR helper in Arch Linux, EndeavourOS, and Manjaro Linux, and finally how to use Yay to install packages from AUR.
This guide explains what is Go Programming language and how to install Go language in Linux and finally how to create a test program in Golang with a simple example.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
How To Install Rclone In Linux And Unix
In this tutorial, we will learn what is Rclone and its important features, how to install Rclone in various Linux operating systems, and finally how to access Rclone Web interface from a web browser.
Installing Go programming language in Linux is no big deal. It will only take…
- GolangAnaconda DistributionCondaLinuxProgramming
Create Golang Virtual Environments Using Conda In Linux
Since Conda is a language-agnostic package and virtual environment manager, we can easily create…
- Backup toolsFile TransferGolangLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceSyncthingUnixUtilities
Synchronize Files Between Multiple Systems With Syncthing
This guide explains what is Syncthing, how to install Syncthing on Linux, how to synchronize files between multiple Linux systems.
- Command line utilitiesGolangLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
How To View Disk Usage With Duf On Linux And Unix
The most commonly used application to view the disk usage in Linux and Unix…
- File TransferCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxUnixUtilitiesWindows
Transfer Files And Folders Between Computers With Croc
There are lots and lots of ways to transfer files between two or more…
- FAQCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksTerminal hacksTips and TricksUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
How To Share Your Terminal To Web Using Streamhut
There were times when I had to share my Terminal output to a colleague…