This article explains how to deploy a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS with Amazon EKS and how to install and configure AWS CLI and Kubectl to interact with the EKS cluster from commandline in Linux.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide explains how to use date command in Bash scripting, how to work with date and time using date in shell scripts, how to manipulate them and do various operations with it in Linux.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxGoogleGoogle DriveLinuxOpensourceRsyncStoragesUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
Rclone can copy files between two different cloud providers. In this brief guide, we will see how to transfer files between Dropbox and Google Drive with Rclone in Linux.
- SnowflakeCloudCloud ComputingDatabaseDataOpsDevOpsLinuxSaaS
In this article, we will learn about Snowflake Role based Access Control (RBAC) and how to create custom roles and grant access to the roles from Snowflake WebUI and using SnowSQL CLI client.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This guide explains how to mount Dropbox locally using Rclone cloud sync tool and how to copy or backup files to Dropbox using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
This guide walks you through the steps to mount Google drive locally using Rclone and then backup files to google drive using Rclone in Linux operating systems.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxOpensourceRsyncUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this tutorial, we will learn what is Rclone and its important features, how to install Rclone in various Linux operating systems, and finally how to access Rclone Web interface from a web browser.
- SnowflakeCloudCloud ComputingCommand line utilitiesDatabaseDataOpsDevOpsLinuxMicrosoftMicrosoft WindowsPowershellSaaSUtilitiesWindows
In this tutorial, we will learn what is SnowSQL CLI client, how to install SnowSQL in Linux and Windows, and finally how to connect to Snowflake with SnowSQL.
- Linux CommandsCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux BasicsLinux Tips & TricksOpensourceTips and TricksUnixUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
This tutorial explains different ways to correct errors and typos in previous console commands in Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Bash scriptingBASHBash TipsLinuxLinux AdministrationScriptingShell ScriptsUnixUnix/Linux Beginners
Debugging helps you to fix the errors in your program. In this article, we will discuss various techniques to debug bash scripts with examples in Linux and Unix operating systems.