This guide explains what is Yay, how to install Yay AUR helper in Arch Linux, EndeavourOS, and Manjaro Linux, and finally how to use Yay to install packages from AUR.
- Linux AdministrationFTP ServerLinuxLinux BasicsLinux CommandsUnix/Linux Beginners
How To Setup SFTP Server With SFTPGo In Linux
This detailed guide explains what is SFTPGo, how to install SFTPGo in various Linux distributions, and finally how to setup a SFTP server with SFTPGo in Linux.
- ResticBackup toolsCommand line utilitiesLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceUtilities
How To Backup And Restore Data Using Restic In Linux
This guide explains what is Restic, how to install restic and how to backup and restore data using Restic in Linux.
Installing Go programming language in Linux is no big deal. It will only take…
- GolangAnaconda DistributionCondaLinuxProgramming
Create Golang Virtual Environments Using Conda In Linux
Since Conda is a language-agnostic package and virtual environment manager, we can easily create…
- Backup toolsFile TransferGolangLinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceSyncthingUnixUtilities
Synchronize Files Between Multiple Systems With Syncthing
This guide explains what is Syncthing, how to install Syncthing on Linux, how to synchronize files between multiple Linux systems.
- File TransferAndroidLinuxOpensource
Transfer Files Between Computers And Mobile Devices By Scanning QR Codes
File transfer between a Computer and a mobile can be done via various methods…
- File TransferCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxUnixUtilitiesWindows
Transfer Files And Folders Between Computers With Croc
There are lots and lots of ways to transfer files between two or more…
- FAQCommand line utilitiesGolangLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux BasicsLinux CommandsLinux Tips & TricksTerminal hacksTips and TricksUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
How To Share Your Terminal To Web Using Streamhut
There were times when I had to share my Terminal output to a colleague…
- Google DriveCommand line utilitiesGoogleLinuxOpensourceTechnologyUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
How To Mount Google Drive Locally As Virtual File System In Linux
This guide explains how to mount Google drive locally as a virtual file system…