In this article, we are going to learn Ansible fundamental concepts such as Ansible inventory and configuration files in detail.
- ProxmoxContainersDebianKVMLinux ContainersLinux DistributionsOpensourceVirtualization
This guide explains how to install Proxmox VE on Debian 11 bullseye in an Intel NUC mini PC and access Proxmox web dashboard. In addition, we will also discuss how to create a network bridge and how to setup Wireless network card as a bridge.
- ProxmoxContainersDebianKVMLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersLinux DistributionsOpensourceVirtualization
In this tutorial, we will discuss what is Proxmox VE and how to install Proxmox VE to setup server virtualization environment to create and manage virtual machines and containers.
- KubernetesAmazon EKSAWSCloudCommand line utilitiesContainersLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceUtilitiesVirtualization
This article explains how to deploy a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS with Amazon EKS and how to install and configure AWS CLI and Kubectl to interact with the EKS cluster from commandline in Linux.
- KubernetesAmazon EC2Amazon EKSAWSCloudContainersDevOpsIT AutomationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
Amazon EKS (Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service) is a managed service that allows you to run Kubernetes on AWS Cloud without having to set up, administer, or maintain your own control plane and nodes.
- WineGamesLinuxLinux GamingLinux Tips & TricksMicrosoftMicrosoft WindowsOpensourceUnix/Linux BeginnersWindows
This tutorial explains what is Bottles, how to install Bottles in Linux and how to manage and run windows software with Bottles in Linux with ease.
- KubernetesContainersDevOpsIT AutomationLinuxLinux AdministrationLinux ContainersOpensourceVirtualization
In this tutorial, we will see what is a Pod in Kubernetes and how does a Pod work, types of Pods, how to create a new Pod, how to view the information of Pod and how to delete the Pod in Linux.
- PDFCalibre Software SuiteCommand line utilitiesEbooksLinuxOpensourceTips and TricksUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
In this quick tutorial, we will see how to easily convert EBooks from PDF to EPUB format (and vice versa) using Calibre software suite in Linux.
- Secure Shell (SSH)LinuxLinux AdministrationOpensourceSecurity
In this guide, we are going to learn what is Multi-Factor authentication and its importance and finally how to setup Multi-Factor authentication for SSH in Linux using Google Authenticator app.
- RcloneBackup toolsCloudCloud BackupCloud storageCommand line utilitiesDropboxGoogleGoogle DriveLinuxOpensourceRsyncStoragesUnix/Linux BeginnersUtilities
Rclone can copy files between two different cloud providers. In this brief guide, we will see how to transfer files between Dropbox and Google Drive with Rclone in Linux.